- Background education:
- TCM Channel theory, acupressure
- Western herbal traditions (various studies)
- Classic Chinese herbal sciences (Rocky Mountain Herbal Institute)
- Craniosacral therapy (Upledger Institute)
- fascial & visceral manipulation (Barral Institute)
- Therapeutic Touch
- Autism Intervener (Geneva Centre)
- Experience homeschooling, tutoring (reading and math) children, including those with learning challenges.
The beginning journey to a more optimum level of wellness starts with education. We need to see the body as a whole, not as a collection of isolated parts. Understanding the factors that affect our health (body and mind) give us important tools for being pro-active in our path towards optimal health.