- Background education/experience:
- TCM Channel theory
- re: Janice Walton-Hadlock's seminars on Channel Qi
- acupressure techniques, cupping, laser therapy, moxibustion
- Western herbal traditions (various herbal studies)
- Traditional Chinese herbal sciences (Rocky Mountain Herbal Institute)
- Craniosacral therapy (Upledger Institute)
- fascial & visceral manipulation (Barral Institute)
- Therapeutic Touch
- Autism Intervener (Geneva Centre)
- tutor, homeschooler for students with learning challenges / ASD
- former registered nurse
The beginning journey to a more optimum level of wellness starts with education. We need to see the body as a whole, not as a collection of isolated parts. Understanding the factors that affect our health (body and mind) gives us the tools we need to be pro-active in the care of our bodies, and our journey towards optimal health.
Paul RomanowitchPaul has a passion for food, a discerning palate and a wide range of experience planning menus and cooking for people with special dietary needs. His experience includes a number of years taking cooking lessons, both at school and through private lessons, as well as working with clients to help them create nutritious and appealing menus for restricted diets.
Paul has a wealth of information to share and enjoys teaching people about dietary principles and food preparation, including special diets.
Private cooking lessons are available on request.